Infolog WMS includes the following features:
- Complete RF Capabilities
- Labor Management
- Tracking of Expiry Date, Batch No/Lot No, Serial Number, & Other Inventory Attributes
- Configurable UOMs
- Electronic & Manual Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN)
- System Directed Putaway
- Inventory Status Management
- Cycle Counting
- Dynamic Order Allocation & Sophisticated Product Rotation Rules Capabilities
- Picking Strategy & Pick Path Management
- Wave Picking
- Pick Line, Fine Pick Configurability
- Bonded Warehouse & Associated Reporting
- Graphical Rendering of Warehouse Layout
- Document & Image File Storage & Management
- Multiple Languages Within a Single Database Instance
How long is required to implement a project, such as WMS solution?
The implementation period depends on the scale and complexity of the project. In general, our project implementations complete in 3 months or less. However, some bigger scale projects can take from 6 to 12 months. We are able to provide a more accurate estimation once we understand your requirements.
Does your WMS support 3PL/4PL?
Yes. INFOLOG WMS is built with 3rd-Party Logistics capabilities and features including 3PL Billing such as storage charges, receiving/picking/shipping handling charges and more.
Can your WMS work with barcode scanners?
Yes. INFOLOG WMS has RF Handheld Scanner module that integrates seamlessly with INFOLOG WMS via Wi-Fi connection.
Is your WMS 100% web-based?
Yes. INFOLOG WMS is 100% web-based thin client.
Can it support other languages beside English?
Yes. We support languages other than English. Translation may be required for languages currently unavailable.
How do you support clients in countries without your support team?
Our support teams are able to support remotely through remote connection software such as Teamviewer or Skype. We are also working on expanding our presence with offices now in Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Are you able to support clients in a different timezone?
Can your solutions work on Cloud?