INFOLOG WMS - Your Asset in Logistics & Distribution Business
Infolog WMS is a leading best-of-breed Warehouse Management System. It is an operation-centric system that manages time-critical logistics and distribution operations in a wide range of industry such as FMCG/F&B, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Fashion, e-Commerce, Automotives and more.
Infolog WMS has the following features:
- Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN)
- Expected Receiving & Blind Receiving
- Inventory Status Management
- Loose Picking & Replenishment
- RF Handheld Barcode Scanner Module
- Tracking of Expiry Date, Batch No/Lot No, Serial Number, Vintage, Color, Size, Model, etc
- Dynamic Allocation Type for Picking
- Picking Strategy & Pick Path Management
- Putaway Strategy
- Cycle Count
- 3PL Activities Billing
- Bonded Warehouse & Reporting for Custom
- Graphical View of Warehouse Layout
- Document & Image Files Management
- Support for Multiple Entities, Ownership and Multiple Languages
Infolog WMS can integrate with the following equipment to increase overall efficiency, accuracy and productivity of warehouse operations:
- RF Handheld Barcode Scanner
- RFID Reader & Antenna
- Pick To Light Equipment
- Pick To Voice Technology
INFOLOG WMS Warehouse Layout Screenshot - Side View
INFOLOG WMS Dashboard
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. How long is the implementation time required to implement your WMS?
Answer: The implementation period is depend on the scale and complexity of project. Most projects finish in 3 months time, while there are some bigger scale project that we need 6 months to a year.
2. Does your WMS support 3PL/4PL?
Answer: Yes. INFOLOG WMS built in with 3rd Party Logistics capabilities and features including 3PL Billing such as storage charges, Receiving/Picking/Shipping Handling charges etc.
3. Can your WMS link with barcode scanner?
Answer: Yes. INFOLOG WMS has RF Handheld Scanner module that integrate seamlessly with INFOLOG WMS through WIFI connection.
4. Is your WMS 100% web-based? Can it support other languages beside English?
Answer: Yes. INFOLOG WMS is 100% web-based thin client and it support multi-lingual. Translation may be required for those language that is not currently available.
5. How do you support your customer in countries without your present?
Answer: Our consultant are able to support remotely through remote connection software such as teamviewer, Skype.
6. Are you able to support customer with different time zone?
Answer: Yes. Please contact us for arrangement.
7. Do you provide WMS on Cloud?
Contact Us Today for a Trial Account!